10 philosophies of life: This is something I found on the web and wanted to share it.
1.Unproductive days quickly lead to unproductive years It’s okay to take a break from the world every now and then, however, when unproductivity starts to become a habit, it can be difficult to start prioritizing the things in life that require your attention- no matter the tasks at hand. Reading often helps you to be able to speak and think more effectively.
2. Reading often can be hard at times, especially when your daily schedule is so time-consuming, however, it’s important to somehow incorporate reading within your daily rituals as they help you to expand your mind and communication.
3. Great relationships don’t distract you from your personal goals, they get you there The relationships in our lives allow us to be exactly who we are. If your relationships are distracting you from accomplishing your goals, then they’re probably not allowing you to reach your highest potential.
4. People are only disappointed in you when they can’t “manipulate you” It’s easy for us and others to want the people in our lives to do, be, and or say what we want, however, this is an extremely manipulative trait that we may not always notice, therefore harboring more anger and resentment within our relationships.
5. The less you take things personally, the easier life will become Not taking things personally is a great way to release control and to therefore just “be.” By not taking things personally we can put ourselves further on the pathway to success.
6. It’s okay to grow out of relationships, not everyone is meant to grow with you It’s more than okay to outgrow our relationships, and this is a factor in life that should definitely be more normalized. Not everyone is meant to go where we’re going, and that’s perfectly fine.
7. The minute you let go of the old version of you, is the second you’ll be able to embrace the new version that’s currently awaiting The minute you let go of the old version of you, is the second you’ll be able to embrace the new version that’s currently awaiting. The minute we learn to let go of old versions of ourselves is when we can embrace all of the new blessings that are currently on their way.
8. When you’re not sure, choose the more ambitious path If you’re not sure about which path to take, choosing the more ambitious path is the key to ensuring success. Taking risks is important for ascending higher within life, no matter how challenging it may be.
9. The key to living a more successful life is by surrounding yourself with people that are doing better than you You are the company you keep, and when you surround yourself with those that are doing better than you, you can therefore always be inspired to do the things “that scare you.”
10. Maybe you’re not an introvert, maybe you really just need to surround yourself with more likeminded people We’ve often been subjected to the external labels of society, however, what we don’t always realize is that the company we keep can greatly impact the way we show up and the way we feel we can be our true selves in life. Thanks for taking the time out to read this.
Mark & Sherry Whitney